SPONSOR & INSPIRE
Every year, our sponsors help us unite students from all across the globe for a special weekend of building, designing, and making the impossible possible.Some of our sponsors also sent on-site mentors to help our hackers and inspire them to go above and beyond. After all, this is not just a weekend of hacking, but an opportunity to inspire change and make a difference.
If you are interested in sponsoring our event, please check out our sponsor tiers. If you wish to sponsor us food, travel transportation, snacks and drinks, air mattresses or event venue, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to answer any additional questions that you might have as well.
Join the Madhacks Team
Unlike other hackathons, MadHacks puts the emphasis on the wacky, the original, and the downright impossible! Like the mad geniuses, tinkerers, makers, and designers preceding us, we test our boundaries like never before! We’re reaching out to the highly dedicated risk-takers, the envelope pushers, and the daredevils.
Team Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a hackathon? Hackathon is an event where students gather together and collaborate intensively on a software or hardware project for 24 or 36 hours. The goal is to give students the opportunity to build the product that they've always wanted to do but never have the time and opportunity to do it.
- Do I need to be a computer science major to join the team? Absolutely Not! We are recruiting students from all majors. You do not need to have any hackathon experience either. If you are passionate about hackathon or event planning, please don't hesitant to apply.
- What is the time commitment? We held weekly meeting for our team organizers, and usually we don't get busy until the week or two before the event.
- What if I never been to a hackathon? No worries. As long as you are passionate about what you are doing, we can on board members pretty quickly so that they know how hackathon works.
- What if I am not a student? If you are not a student and still want to help out, send us an email at email@example.com and let us know!
- What if I don't know what team to join? That's totally okay. We will give you more details about each team, as well as introducing you to the coordinator of the team you are interested in to give you a better idea of what each team does.